"I want to say a very big thank you for our Malta experience. We are leaving very happy with the material we shot here. Look forward to being in touch moving forward."
- David Koplan, Producer, Red Granite Pictures - "Papillon" (USA)
"Cheers to a great experience in Malta!"
- Joey Mc Farland, Producer, Red Granite Pictures - "Papillon" (USA)
"Great to meet you and have your invaluable help over the Papillon project. Your insight and assistance was invaluable and appreciated on both a personal and professional level. "
- Richard Grant, SFX Coordinator - "Papillon" (USA)
"Gozo/Malta turned out to be the best option to shoot our commercial. Seeing as crystal clear water and a reliable production set up were the primary challenges for our production we scouted worldwide and ended up in Malta. We are happy with the end result and are looking forward to return soon. "
- Alexander Blidner, Exec. Producer - Com Hem "The Big Blue" (Sweden)
"After a few months, with pleasure I want write to you how it was good to work with your company (PCP), always next to me in any moment of the production time. I had always right advise from you in terms of choosing the good people in the crew and best solution to shoot. A special thanks to Maltese production and crew, chosen people and suggested by you. Sincerely I hope to come back one day and to work with you again."
- Antonio Stefanucci, Line Producer - "I Fantasmi di PortoPalo" - Picomedia / Rai Television (Italy)
"It was great to have PCP as a trustworthy partner in Malta to set us up, give us advise along the way and handle all the fiscal matters. I hope we work together again!"
- Marco Greco, UPM, "I Fantasmi di PortoPalo" - Picomedia/ Rai Television (Italy)
"We were all truly impressed. I will certainly be recommending you highly to other PMs wishing to film in Malta." - Claire Bartimote, Producer, Oxford Scientific Films (UK)
"The water in Malta is as clear as the Caribbean. For ” Kon-tiki ” I shot the raft looking up from 30 meters depth and it was clear. Later on for ”Com Hem” I really wanted the commercial look that clear blue water has. Another important factor is that Gozo, the island in north, has good harbours and shelters for all winds making the shoot safe for changes in weather. ” - Eric Börjeson, Underwater DOP, following the shooting of the Com Hem commercial
"Shooting in Malta offers a look and feel that is completely unique, a tank on the Mediterranean that is second to none, and the best local extras and day players I have ever worked with. Its proximity to central Europe makes it easy for cast, equipment and crew to flow back and forth when and where needed." - Angela Mancuso, president of USA Cable during the shooting of the miniseries "Helen of Troy" (USA)
"It was a pleasure" - Lisa Paclet (director) of Chanel's "Allure" (France)
"Malcolm has been invaluable and I couldn’t have wrapped this without his help, insight, direction and suggestions. I hope the thank yous that transcend the many miles between are enough to show our appreciation."
"Thank you again for your assistance, you have been instrumental with navigating the bureaucracy on our behalf."
- Chris Connor, Finance Department, CBS Studios Inc. (USA)
"Shooting in Malta was nice and easy."
- Mathieu César, Director of "Daniel Hechter - Coton Chic" (France)
"It was really nice to work with you, Malcolm - I hope we can do it again some day!"
- Yves Simoneau, Director of "The Dovekeepers" by CBS Studios Inc. Created by Roma Downey & Mark Burnett. (USA)
"Thank you again. The crew is still raving about you!!"
- Michelle Gorski, PM of History Channel's "In Search Of..." (USA)
"My feeling after shooting in the tank is that you have a great operation with a very dedicated and hard working crew that did their very best even during the small hours after hours of work in the tank. Overall I'm impressed by the knowledge and commitment to everything concerning water effects."
- Henry Selder Moore, Stylewar Co-Director of Volvo - Command the Extreme, referring to water effects created for the first time in Malta on static sets. (UK/Sweden)
"I want to say Thank You. You did a great job!"
- Greg Cundiff, Head of Production at Stink (UK) on Volvo - Command the Extreme
"I must say I am so happy with the team you put together for me. I would not say this if it were not true."
- Patrick Duroux, DOP on Volvo - Command the Extreme
"Thank you so much for all your hard work on this project. I know that our challenging budget has always meant that things have never been easy but I'm incredibly grateful for your 'can-do' attitude and your ability to put together such a successful and hard working team. The results have been fantastic and I know that our director Russell is as incredibly pleased with what we've achieved as I am. Its been a pleasure working with you."
- Josh Wilkins, Producer of "I Shouldn't Be Alive" - Darlow Smithson Productions (UK)
"Thanks! Great job! It's a great relief to see where we ended up on this one. Thanks again for controlling things so carefully each and every day."
- James Howland, Rogue Films (UK), producer of the Bacardi 'Island' commercial.
"I must say this was the finest shoot I have ever experienced!"
- Claudio Gorini, Producer & Assistant Head of TV at RKCR/Y&R, referring to the Bacardi 'Island' commercial
"Thank you for a very well organized shoot and the support of a highly professional team."
- Patty Barth, Line-Producer for "Wickie the Mighty Viking" directed by Michael "Bully" Herbig for Rat Pack Filmproduktion and Constantin Film (Germany)
"I will certainly remember Malta for the warmth of the local people; and the sharp organization of PCP made shooting in Malta a relevant production choice."
- Eric Zaouali, Executive Producer for "Largo Winch" directed by Jérôme Salle
"Flying to the Mexico tanks on the border with the US was not necessarily economical and importing technicians from nearby San Francisco would have been more expensive."
- Executive Producer Massimo Martinotti of Mia Films (Mexico & Miami) when talking to The Times of Malta during the shooting of the 'Corona - Atlantico' commercial.
"Need water? Desert? Seamless horizon pools? Try Malta! Great idea and choice. Though you will have to bring key crew and equipment you will find competent and enthusiastic professionals to fulfill your needs. You'll find that the crew managing the seamless horizon tanks at MFS is very professional and helpful. You will need a local Producer to budget and manage your shoot. If there is someone other than the PCP's Malcolm Scerri-Ferrante, I haven't met him. His knowledge of Malta and his international experience is second to none. From finding the best available local crew to negotiating your hotel rates and foreign lab there is no one better."
- Louis Saint-Calbre, Line Producer of Orange's 'Fish Bowl' TVC for Partizan Midi Minuit in France. Directed by Antoine Bardou-Jacquet
"Shooting on water is always a difficult proposition but in Malta it becomes a pleasure... production plays god and controls the environment (sea, wind, rain,....) Nice crew, lovely climate, good food."
- Lieven Van Baelen, Director of the Mobistar's 'Dive' TVC for Czar.Be
"Our enormous thanks for making a potentially difficult shoot such a smooth-running and enjoyable experience. The crew, locations and facilities you provided on our none-too-generous budget was a revelation. We would whole-heartedly recommend PCP to anyone looking for professional production support in Malta (in fact we already have!)."
- Rob O'Connor, Producer/Director of Sony's music videos for "Summers', produced by London's Stylorouge
"It was an extremely well organised operation from the start and one which allowed me to feel secure in the knowledge that the production was being handled in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible"
- Adam Goodman, Line Producer for Hallmark/Disney's Dinotopia
"The crew was run very efficiently and all deals with the local facility companies were to our agreed budget."
- Adam Bohling, Producer of Madonna's 'Swept Away" for Sony/Ska Films
"We went all over the place (in the world) to try and find the best location, but it was really here that we found what we were searching for... a mix of the old and the new, something with some kind of a deep oriental feeling to it, and we got all of that here"
- Richard Lalonde, Producer of "A Different Loyalty" for Lion's Gate
"Malta is inexpensive and the labour is good. Not only that, the locals are just plain fun. It's been a case of home away from home here"
- Guy Ritchie, Director of "Swept Away" starring Madonna.
"We ended up with 80% of our locations in Malta. It was quite extraordinary. I did not expect that! "
- Kevin Reynolds, director "The Count of Monte Cristo"